javascript - Fixed Position AWeber Form in iOS7 Safari - Quirks Mode? -


Hi: I am working on a landing page with the AWeber Lightbox form intended to optimize for smartphones, especially iPhones. Here it is:

If I come to this page on iPhone 5, and click on the "Download Music" button, then everything looks fine though, Or click on the email area and try to enter my information, then the phone keyboard appears, the AW form has returned to the center of the screen and I can not see the name or address that I am inputting .

I'm a very experienced programmer (not at all), and around some Googleing, I'm guessing that this queck mode is related to CSS? Is that right? In any case, if someone can tell me what is happening, and I can try to fix this problem, I appreciate it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -