javascript - Cordova delete page from navigation history -


I'm just a little bit of a problem here. I am making a Cordoba app, which has a navigation menu. If the user navigates in this way:

-> Page One -> Page Two -> Page One

History will contain 2 pages, which will include an example of the page (which Is the user who is watching now). If the user goes back, it will happen

| Page One | -> Page Two -> Page One

Therefore, if the user has pressed back on the page, he definitely does not want to see it again when he exited the app, so I want to remove it From the stack

Note that I am not trying to remove the previous page from history, what should I do, remove all instances of the page that I see from the navigation stack.

I hope I explained quite well how can this be achieved?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -