How do I customise table names in grails nimble? -


I have just installed the Agile 0.7 plugin for Grails, and there is a running example, but now I customize the table names Want to I followed the instructions and restarted my app, but nothing happened. I also tried to manually delete the tables and restart the app, and it generates tables with their original names.

NimbleConfig.groovy

  nimble {.... tablenames {user = "auth_user" role = "auth_role" group = "auth_group" profilebase = "auth_profile_base" loginrecord = "Auth_login_record" permission = "auth_permission" levelpermission = "auth_level_permission" url = "auth_url"} ....}  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -