json - jQuery Combobox causing white space -


I have a conोबobox which is populated by JSA using JSAP. Autocomplete functionality works very well, but when I select an item, a lot of white space is added where the selected item is displayed.

If I leave it without the combobox function, the selected item appears normally, without any additional white space, any ideas that are happening here? I want to put it as a blanket box to fit it for the rest of the page. This is only a special person who is behaving like this.

  & lt; Select id = "box1" & gt; & Lt; Option value = "" & gt; & Lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; Core: forEach var = "msg" item = "$ {message}" & gt; & Lt; Option value = "& lt; core: out value = '$ {msg.messageValue}' / & gt; & Gt; & Lt; Core: Out Value = "$ {msg.messageAlias}" /> & Lt; / Options & gt; & Lt; / Core: foreach & gt; & Lt; / Select & gt; & Lt; Script & gt; $ (Document) .ready (function () {$ ('# box1'). Combobox ();}); & Lt; / Script & gt;  

If someone comes to this problem, then I know that the problem What was it JSP does not like to change how I was indexed my option tag, so I had to take everything in just one line and he decided it.

  & lt; Option value = "& lt; core: out value = '$ {msg.messageValue}' / & gt;" & gt; & Lt; Core: Out Value = "$ {msg.messageAlias}" /> & Lt; / Options & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -