CakePHP override plugin method -


I am using the Kdcc tag plugin in the kppp project. I am using a list of links to output, but I am not formatting this helpful link as I want. Specifically the method is generating links with nominal parameters instead of using the _tagUrl ($ tag, $ option) query string.

I was able to override

  // app / view / Helper / mytag claude Uses the Hp.php app :: ('tag cloud helper', 'tag .view / helper'); Client MyTagCloudHelper TagclassHelper {secure function _tagUrl ($ tag, $ option) {$ option ['url'] ['?'] [$ Option ['name']] = $ tag [$ option ['tag model']] [ 'Kinem']; Return to $ option ['url']; Public} $ helpers = array ('TagCloud' = & gt; array ('className' = & gt; 'MyTagCloud')  '));  

In the classname option, you name the assistant name


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -