scheduled tasks - Any idea for an Algorithm to distribute work between users, ensuring that all have at least "nice work"? -


I'm struggling with alot of algorithms for the past months. I am quite sure that there may be some ideas, but I have no one.

The problem is:

We say that we have X users and X is doing the work (users and the same amount of work) some of this work is bad, boring Is, or is simply tedious, while the other is good, creative and open. I want to be able to create a work-list to give each user a week for having a different situation (for example) every week. Of course, all users should have "good time" and "boring work" too ...

In a really small example:

Task = X ( Boring) / y (cool)

user = a / b

day 1:

a -> x -> b -> y

Day 2:

A -> Y - B -> X

Main idea There is a workflow between all users (so all are bad and good work).

Additional points If it is possible to define that some users are worth more "special" and "better behavior," besides, the tasks can not be classified as "good / bad" but rather Can be classified on a numbered scale.


What have I thought so far:

The best algorithm or idea I came up with is sorting users and giving the best place to the best people, as long as I Do not distribute things. Then on the second day I was worst and with the highest swap (X-1 with 1x, 2 ...) My worries are here:

  • How to continue on the third day (If I repeat the same idea, 1 will be back for 1, X to X and then they will only do two tasks for the whole week ...
  • Favorite one, number one, "worst work" gets to X. In addition, there can not be any change in the work in the middle (bad and bad only). < / Li>

Please tell me if I can tell my opinion better Or if there is any sign in your mind (graph, other possible thoughts, etc.).

In addition to assigning a position of boring and calm, you can find the amount (average) amount when taking every activity, in this way you can make a balance of work. ), All the cells of the work are disturbed like the same type of work every day, Thus some cells will be examples for work 12 to 20 activities whereas some only one or two, but the t amout will be approximate to me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -