java - Android Studio findViewById(R.id.button1) error -


Finding ViewById (R.id.button1) gives me an error This is my Vibbad (android.r.id.button1 ) Was asking to change the code to search. I have a button with the "Button 1" ID when I stopped the project and restarted it and I was waiting for the Gradle to load and the error disappeared. Why does this happen

I had an error shortly before. All you have to do is close the project and open it again. Sometimes it is better to just close the eclipse completely, after reopening the project, the error should be terminated because the IDE removes it. If you still get this error, then there may be some confusion in your code. If an error occurs, then we post the log cat and we can see what the reason is.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -