How to burn a burn folder from Applescript -


I have written an AppleScript script that creates a burned folder and copies for files that I have in the CD / folder DVD does this good job The script I want to carry forward is actually starting the burn process, if I am prompted to insert a disc then it's okay.

How can you get the Apple script to start the burn process? Is this possible?

Automator.app may include "action". It is under "Utilities".

Extra

I have just done a man -k burn in the terminal and it has shown a console utility called drutil - CD / DVD burner. Interact with . It seems that this trick * *

is easy to call a console feature ( do shell script command)

< / Div>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -