cordova - Phonegap Build 3.1 to 3.3 iOS not firing deviceready -


I tried everything ... I also build demo apps, but I have a device ready callback on my iPhone 5S Do not get

javascript code looks like this

  function onbredload () {document.addEventListener ("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false); } Device Readie () on the function (warning ("ready"); }  

and HTML looks like this

  & lt; Html & gt; & Lt; Top & gt; & Lt; Script src = "js / leaflet.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "js / ratchet.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; Script src = "js / main.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt; & Lt; / Head & gt; & Lt; Body onload = "onBodyLoad ()" & gt; & Lt; Div class = "content" & gt; Blubber & lt; / Div & gt; & Lt; / Body & gt; & Lt; / Html & gt;  

I have also added the tool plugin for Cordova / PhoneGrap in config.xml.

  & lt; Difference: Plugin name = "org.apache.cordova.device" />  

I do not use Xcode or anything else. Sorry, but I'm a whole newbie for this. Being a designer I was just looking for a quick way to make apps. That was found a little bit, but as you can see some problems.

Depending on the code given above at the least, you have Cordova Did not include JS in the call:

  & lt; Script src = "cordova.js" & gt; & Lt; / Script & gt;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -