cakephp - AuthComponent deos not work in pages controller? -


I have successfully set up ACL, but the problem is that when I want to go to the homepage it redirects me to login Does the page I tried to do this in my page controller :

  public function before the filterer (parent): first filter (); $ This- & gt; Auth-> Allow (); }  

It was not working. Then I allow the display action in App Controller:

  Public function before the filter () {$ this- & gt; AUTH- & gt; Allow (Array ('Controller' = & gt; 'pages', 'Action' =>, 'Display', 'Homepage'))}}  

Redirecting to login page, while working in my user controller when some actions are allowed to access it. How do I fix it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -