c# - I'm getting a ClientRequestException when trying to get my libraries list (Sharepoint CSOM 2010) -


Hellu

This exception does not appear at all in any way, in the same way. 15 minutes ago, I had no problem. Maybe someone in my office did something with our SharePoint Online, but it seems that as much as I know, I am only working on that time.

That's why I use to hear about a search for the web while claims based connection problems, and SharePointOnlineCredentials ... even though I'm on a 2010 edition, and to the Class I Do not have access.

I use the snippet here (with "Most Popular"):

  this.user = user; This.password = password; This.siteHttps = siteHttps; ClaimsHelper = New MsOnlineClaimsHelper (this.siteHttps, this.user, this.password); (Reference = Using New Client Contract (This Site. HTTP)) {context.ExecutingWebRequest + = claimsHelper.clientContext_ExecutingWebRequest; }  

Any ideas on how to solve it?

For the note, the exception message ends with "Microsoft. SharePoint client." Call ClientContext.EnsureFormDigest () ".

I got it .. You just do not have an account on your checking browser and in your application, because the password has probably expired.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -