c# - Cannot force WebBrowser Control to render using current version of IE -


In order to render pages using the latest version of the Internet, Control requires Explorer or at least the latest version installed on my machine - which is IE 11.

A few weeks ago, before I started working on this project, I came across a website that was called DevDocs.io IE 11 although it works, implementing the registry Even after I can not see DevDocs.io in webbrowser control because apparently I am using an "unsupported" browser. It says that I have to use either Firefox, Chrome or IE 10+. I thought I was using IE 10 + because I added DWOD to the registry.

I've come across many many websites that are not displayed normally, due to the fact that WebBrowser Control is still not rendering in IE11, or 10, or 9 ...

There are two things that I would like to know:

  • Is there any way or class that exposes the rendering engine being used by WebBoard Control?
  • Why is not the DWORD Registry Hack working, and how do I work it out?

To be clear, I went to the registry, and saw: HKEY LOCAL MACHINE & gt; Software & gt; Microsoft & gt; Internet Explorer & gt; Main & gt; Feature Control & gt; FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION plus values ​​added a DWORD with myApp.exe and 11000 .

11000 is to get it to use IE11, as per copy.

You must add your registry key under both the main (64 bit) node and the 32 bit node, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ WOW6432Node \ Microsoft \ Internet Explorer \ Main \ FeatureControl

You should then go to verify the document mode and the UA string.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -