barcode scanner - SDKs for Data Matrix scanning in iOS -


I am creating an app where I need the barcode scanning module. Barcode is always 2D data matrix in my system. Now I am looking for some SDK which can help but far too much is not available.

I am already using ZXing for my Android app, but they've pulled the plug for iOS.

There is a barcode reading module in iOS but it does not list 2D data matrix as a supported code type.

ZBar is another solution, but it also does not scan the 2D data matrix.

Do you know SDK perhaps that I can use it?

Old question, but for today's answer to those people ... according to iOS 8 AVFoundation includes I:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -