Amazon SNS : How to send a push to multiple recipients without using Topics? -


Amazon SNS (Simple Notification Service) can divide my recipients into "topics", which can be used to send some messages later Suppose the special subsegment of my app audience, I have so many sub-segments that I can not use the SNS subject (due to their limit). One has to do a heavy work one by one.

Is it somehow to upload a list of pushheads in the SUS and then set up the message and send push message?

I do not think you can upload a list, bit you increase the AWS limit or many You can ask to use the accounts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -