python - flask sqlalchemy migrate for a single postgres schema? -


itemprop = "text">

I'm just trying to perform database schema control in postgres for a schema, let's say it mySchema.

Ideally I can use api.create_model migrate.versioning order below the package. The problem is that I want to do this only for mySchema (Postgrad default, not for public schema). How can I do this?

Here's the line that I want to make changes:

  config import SQLALCHEMY_DATABASE_URI, migrate.versioning import API from SQLALCHEMY_MIGRATE_REPO #How I change so that the model is created From this' only 'mySchema' creates models for tables? Old_model = api.create_model (SQLALCHEMY_DATABASE_URI, SQLALCHEMY_MIGRATE_REPO)  

I use these current / old models to create differences between the new models and the differences between Will have to save. Version:

Note: I do not think that because I receive an error on some tables which are JSON or tsvector column type I can create a model for the whole database

<. P>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -