javascript - prototypejs altering jquery method -


On my page here: redacted

I get the following error : UnkeyType type error: The 'hidden' property of the tap can not be read, and the page leaving that element just keeps covering the top of the page (big white image)

When I I delete prototype.js, header below the header, my work knowledge of javascript is very basic, so i See In what the problem is.

What would be the easiest solution to this problem, suppose I need both JS files?

Thank you:

Edited: redacted URL - The solution used: var $ j = jQuery.noConflict (); All instances of $$ with jQuery scripts and $ j have been much appreciated instead.

Before your .ready () function, type JQuery .noConflict ();

Read more


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -