javascript - Make div non-transparent to cover original div -


I have a div "whitebox", which is basically a div that covers my original "excitement" div should do. It gets smooth and looks well, yet it does not cover the original div, but seems transparent, so I can still see my original device. But I want to cover it completely.

Apparently 'ambiguity' does not fix it.

  & lt; Div id = "stimuli" & gt; Just press and start ... & lt; / Div & gt; $ ("# Whitebox") fadein ("fast") delay (500). FadeOut ("fast") ..  

CSS:

#whitebox {background: # fc3a54; Opacity: 1; Status: Completed; Height: 80%; Width: 70%; }

Is there a simple trick to correct the code or transparent issue given above?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -