How to retrieve specific events from a calendar in Android -


I have created an Android application that stores events in the user's smartphone's calendar, for example, through my app From, the user creates a special event such as a conference meeting and then clicks on the "Add to Calendar" button. My app then sends the user into the calendar application to perform the desired operation (Calendar Add Event ). After they worked, they returned to my app.

Now, I want to receive specific events from the calendar created through my app. I was thinking of getting EVENT_ID of every event because the user adds it to the calendar and saves it in a file. Then I retrieve the event from the calendar using the saved AIDs in the file. I do not know that this is a good practice

So, how can the user get through special events created by his program through the calendar?

Thank you.

/ P>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -