c++ - divide information into bits bitset library -


I am trying to get information from a file. The contents of the file are unknown. I am opening the file using a fstream object and storing every single data in an unsigned char. However, the size of one character is 8 bits. But I need to get the data in 16 bit segments. I am using the bitset library to do this.

  while (file> gt; test2) {file> & Gt; Test2; Bitset's & lt; 16 & gt; Foo (test2); The court's & lt; & Lt; Foo & lt; & Lt; Endl; }  

First of all, I give information about 8 bits using characters, if I use any other data type then the program does not output anything, is there any other library Which divides the data type into bits?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -