android - Why would mqtt messages not be delivered -


I am using the watch on Android 4.3, talked to mosquito server hosted at m2m.eclipse.org I am . I have got the customer wrapped in the service, and using the alarm-manager to send live messages to the server. I have a different client (just using MQ Extrbridge or other Android device) that sends messages to my topic.

Everything works ... until it does not. At some point, my Android service stops receiving messages. Keeping maintenance, everything seems fine, but messages are not available through the medium. I am not able to replicate this behavior on a local mosquito event, from which I think that some sort of configuration on the eclipse side , But will give a hint.

QoS is 0.

Have you tried using QOS 1 or 2?

QoS 0 Most often : The message is delivered at one time, or it can not be distributed at all. Its delivery to the network has not been accepted. The message is not stored The client has been disconnected, or the message may be lost if the server fails. QoS0 is the fastest mode of transfer. It is sometimes called "fire and error".


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -