Accessing other tabs/windows in a browser via JavaScript -


I have a JavaScript application that opens in a tab if I click on a certain link on my page. If I click on the link again, then I have to check whether the tab is fully opened - if so, then go to that tab and do something, otherwise open a new tab.

Unfortunately

>
  var myApp = window.open ("http://www.mypage.com/myapp.html", "My App"); If (myApp) {{code> 

) will not help me because I can not trust that URL, due to the fact that the URL will be different on every environment that I am using.

How can I get it if I can not trust the URL? The only thing I can see is the name of the tab - this pseudonym will be the same. How can I access the browser's tab array?

Thank you!

As long as I understand, you can use the browser's tab array (certainly via JavaScript Not from). This will break the security on the client side. You should think about each browser tab as if it is a browser example of yourself - unaware of any other tab.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -