Ruby Equivalent of the GD Library usage in PHP -


I want to write an app that overlays images and copies to the top of the second image. I know that in PHP you can use the GD library, but do anyone have a specific gem for Ruby to help with it?

I have already seen 2 jewels, but are not sure who are the most people use.

A bit as a library for GD image interference / processing dated as. The gems listed by you are old, really old and probably will have problems with new versions of Ruby.

Based on my experience, I look at a gem such that the image provides a nice interface to the magic, for those tasks there is a more general library, which you are trying to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -