ruby - Chrome asks to "Select a Certificate" for SSL on my Rails app using thin -


I have a rail app that is configured to use SSL only. I have a free SSL certificate from StartSLL Are there.

I use thin as my web server with this command:

  thin start-p 80 & amp; Thin Start-P443 - SSS - SSL-key-file ./.ssl/sslkey.key --ssl-cert-file ./.ssl/sslcert.cert & amp;  

It works technically - visits the HTTP version of my site to redirect to the https version. However, both Chrome and Safari give me a signal when I go to the site to "select a certificate" from the bunch of your local key with the site.

This behavior is not desirable, how can I install thin in such a way that this dialog does not appear? As joelmaranho points out,

, this is a thin . At the time of your writing, the solution was not available in - ssl-disable-verify , now in Thin , but it is.

Solution: Start slim with - ssl-disable-verify .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -