php - Silverstripe extend DataObject via subclass -


How can I raise / optimize a function in a database with sub-closing questions?

I have created a custom class:

  class CustomEditableFormField Expand EditableFormField {public function getFieldConfiguration () {// custom stuff}}  

I added again:

  Injector: editable form field: category: custom editform field  

In my config.yml but subclass is still being ignored . Do I need to include all the functions of an interface such as editingableformfield, or am I missing something?

You need to make sure that the field is created with a new look and forming ().

e.g.

Also, make sure you flush or YAML changes will not take effect. Edit


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -