.net - Executing Oracle Procedure with out parameters -


"itemprop =" text ">

I need help calling an stored procedure in an Oracle DB that is 2 out of standards. I have not used the parameters before and I am not too much with Oracle. When I call a query from a .net webpage, I am getting the following error:

"ORA-00,900: Invalid SQL statement"

I was given the current Instructions about how to update some fields using the procedures:

  In the P_API_BO_Vehicle package: Change process Last Mileage (PavilionID T_FM_VEHICLE.F_VEH_ID% type, pMileage T_FM_VEHICLE.F_VEH_LAST_MILE% type , PDate T_FM_VEHICLE.F_VEH_LAST_DATE% type, peercoded out binary_tiger, peerlaw Ntr TErrorInfo out);  

So I have tried the following query string:

  VAr pErrorCode binary_integer VAR pErrorInfo TErrorInfo EXEC P_API_BO_Vehicle.ChangeLastMileage (18,391, 20,000, '2014-04 - 28 ', PERRcode, PERRINOFO);  

But it gives the error above. Am I wrong about passing in some "out" parameters?

may start PL / SQL. . End block can help you

  declare pErrorCode binary_integer; PErrorInfo TErrorInfo; P_API_BO_Vehicle.ChangeLastMileage (18,391, 20,000, '2014-04-28', pErrorCode, pErrorInfo) started; End; /  

Or is you trying to call C # from the environment?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -