javascript - npm to install third party conversion tool -


I am trying to set up a tool that gives my "feature service" a geotiger (some hosted) Will change in I node JS installed and the node works fine, but it seems that there is a missing file to install Manager's service which I want to use. Error I given below since attempted to follow the installation instructions. It seems that there is a missing javascript file.

Do I need to add it? And where do I download or insert this file in NPM?

I am new to node and I have looked at other websites but I feel that no one is seen in the same error document.

  Niko: ~ nroldos $ npm install -g featureservice2trigger module.js: throwing 340; ^ ERROR: Not on module './polyfills.js' function. On module._ solutionFilename (module.js: 338: 15) function. Module ._load (module .js: 280: 25) on the module. JS: 364: 17) is required (module. JS: 380: 17) on the object. & Lt; Anonymous & gt; (/Users/nroldos/.nvm/v0.10.26/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/graceful-fs/graceful-fs.js:8:1) On object Module._compile (module.js: 456: 26) Module.x (module .js: 474: 10) on module.load (module.js: 356: 32) function. On module._load (module .js: 312: 12) on the module. Module .js: 364: 17)  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -