caching - cache reads and writes -


I'm reading about cache writing policies, and I just want to know if I understand it correctly I am

When the results read in a cache memory, it will remember that block and put it in the cache. Miss a cache, it would mean that the space in the memory that wants to write in the program is not within the cache, right? Therefore, I am reading the details of Write-Back , which is according to Wikipedia:

Initially, writing is done only for cash. Writing to the backing store is postponed until the data is included in the cash blocks, being modified / replaced by new material.

Only memory of one cache block can be substituted, while reading, is correct? And by writing one, the data will need to be converted to memory in a particular location (and it will be within a cash block if it is a hit), but will it leave the actual storage locations within the block as equal, right?

This is my understanding and I want to make sure that it is correct.

Edit: Wait, I think it will also replace / update the cache blocks during the cache ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -