java - ScheduledExecutorService behavior on Android -


When I have a deep sleep in the device, I am looking for Android special implementation details of ScheduledExecutorService.schedule. I understand that the schedule will not guarantee the exact time, but after the delay "execute" what I am not clear is how long sleep (and deep sleep) to be a specific scenario:

After one hour, a work schedule in 5mins, the phone sleeps for 30mins when I expect to get scheduled work?

In addition, if the phone is awake for a long time after the scheduled time, then the work is scheduled for immediate execution?

As long as this post says, it will not work in deep sleep mode and I think That if you try to run the job after an uncontrolled time and await the device to go into a deep sleep mode, it should be very easy to test on Android devices.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -