emacs - Org-mode from git, problems with tables -


I recently downloaded the git version of org-mode to use the markdown export It seems to work, as long as I do not have a table when I have a table in the file, I have always found the following message:

The function definition of the symbol is zero: org- Table-start

I also get that message when I want to use the table, such as the tab key Widget or anything

My configuration is very simple:

 ; ; Insert the load-path into the organization-directory (add-to-list 'load-path' ~ / .emacs.d / elisp / org-mode / lisp ") ;; activate the markdown export mode (eval-after-load "Org" '(required' ox-MD nil t))  

Do you have any ideas? I have the latest version of git repository master.

A stupid answer to the silly question. I was using the organ-mode repository, I git drag sources, But i generate files Was to forget to run make I just make and solved my problem.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -