DirectX11 Quad in Screen Coordinates - C#/SlimDX -


How do I put a tractor on the plane near disappointment at a particular point defined by the screen space? I have frustrated corners and I have tried many things to give them names, but I could not save myself by getting a quarter at an accurate point, especially if I move the camera at all / rotate. I have had some limited success in keeping the center of quad at a certain point, but they are not able to offset them, so the corners are where I want to.

I have not tried about a perspective left hand launcher, the only thing I have tried, is going down the way of using a fixed artho camera with a fixed video camera and I think I I can go ahead in this way ...

A failed attempt is near me:

Vector 3 lower backconner = Vector 3 Transform coordinant (frust. Curators [1], see projection);

where frustum.Corners [1] is the bottom left corner of the bottom.

Using that vector would be a tractor center in the corner of the screen but I failed to offset it from the center, which I think is very easy because I just know that the special What is 'half' in depth Apart from this, if I move the camera then the tractor revolves around and I should have it steady. I am not sure whether it is FOV or what is throwing everything?

Technically I do not need screen coordinates, from where I can set the viewpoint corners and an object in it, I think it is an easy way to do that I I can not figure out yet.

Thank you.

One thing I have forgotten is that these quotes are instanced, hence the position vectors are added directly to the identity matrix in the peak shader. I do not think it should make any more complex, but it is probably worth mentioning.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -