c# - Set Checkbox Values to a Specific values -


I have a winform C # app that receives value from a SQL server and is checked in the check box as a check value It has to be stored. The user will check the checkbox and save this value back to the table (this section is running later.) .. Here's what my form looks like

For example, in my table, for example, it has 12 topics like sub 1, sub2 ... sub12. There is no distinction in the table, subject to which it is related to the semester related to my problem in this matter, I want to be able to say the subjects for the semester and display only in the first 4 checkboxes Take that the topics are from cm2, show them in the check box in the fourth panel. I know that I have to compare all the values ​​manually, if they contain words like "sub1", check yes check box.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -