apache - multiple domains with htaccess rewrite rule -


I have difficulties getting an htaccess to work with a subdomain.
My server structure:

root / index.php --- // codeinator index file, A, here for main domain points .
root / staging / staging website --- // My subdomain is pointing here.
Folder StagingWebsite has a file called temp.html , running, my root htaccess file is this:

  ReviveInInRewriteConcurrentRightCanc $ 1 ^ (Index \ .php | picture | robot \ .txt) RevRightium ^ (. *) $ / Index.fp? / $ 1 [L]  

which gives any access to MyDomain / foo to MyDomain / index.php / foo (without showing index.php).

Problem:
When I try to access my subdomain / temp.html , I get a 500 Internal Error .
When I delete my root / .htaccess , then it works fine, then this is clearly my HTACAC file.

I have come to know that the problem is that the root / .htaccess rule is being applied to the subdomain, which breaks everything, but I have to solve it There is no idea for.

I have placed an empty .htaccess file inside the root / staging / stagingWebsite , hoping it will overwrite any previous HTASUs settings, but that does not work Done edit
I have specifically fixed this issue but I do not like the solution.
I have added a revetend to run only the rewrite rule as a specific domain - is there a way to resolve it without specifying a domain?

create / root /staging/StagingWebsite/.htaccess with this line Only:

  On Revive Engine  

This will overwrite any parental rewriting rules.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -