android - ActionBar get current icon, findviewbyid -


I know how to set the taskbar icons, but how can I decide which mark is present? I do not see an accelerator like getIcon , I think it's possible to get an icon view by ID because I did it in the action with the search widget, but I did not know According to source code of ActionBarView.HomeView

you android.r.id .home should be able to get the ImageView icon.

The code can look like this:

  ImageviewView = (see image) Find VVBID (android.r.id.home); Drawable dr = imageView.getDrawable ();  

Not sure that this support will work with libraries


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -