scheme unbound identifier error in module in: symbol <? -


The following line in my code is giving me an unbound identifier error.

  ((Anybody please explain to me why I got this error and how can I fix this?)  

Here the whole code:

 ; defined in the sorted list of symbols (define (member? Xl) (code (empty? L) #f) ((symbol =? X (car l)) # t () (symbol And lt; x (car l)) #f (other (member? X (cdr l)))  

is not a symbol , but there is a string De> - So if we change the symbol in a string (symbol-> S1S2) (string & lt;? (Symbol-> string s1) (symbol-> string s2) )

  will be able to define  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -