ruby on rails - RVM troubleshooting -


I am trying to fix my RVM. Last week, everything was working fine but for some reasons my rail command is not working. For example, if I try:

  Rail blog new  

I get this error:

  .rvm / rubies /ruby-2.0.0-p247/lib/ruby/site_ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:110:IN 'Required': Can not Load This File - Rail / Version (Load error)  

Is this my Ruby version old? Does anyone know how I can fix this? I was seeing everything and only got the RVM stable command, though my problem was not fixed. Ruby is here: v:

 

`

  Ruby 2.0 .0p247 (2013-06-27 Amendment 41674) [x86_64-linux]  

Here's the error I get with the rail- v:

  / Home / tyrel / .rvm / rubies / ruby-2.0.0-p247 / lib / ruby ​​/ site_ruby / 2.0.0 / rubygems / core_e xt /kernel_require.rb:110: `required ': can not load such a file - Rail / Edition (Load Irrar)  

Here is the RVM list:

rvm rubies ruby ​​-1.9.3-P448 [x86_64] Ruby-1.9.3- P484 [x86_64] = * Ruby-2.0.0-P424 [x86_64] Ruby-2.0.0-P353 [x86_64] # => - Ongoing # = * - Current & amp; Amp; Thanks for the help, but on more research I came to know what I should have done. Default # * - Default

First I attended

  Gemstone - all  

Then I found another post that was trying it:

You need to follow it

User $ source ~ / .rvm / scripts / rvm then run it

User $ type rvm | Head-N1 and if you get it

The RVM function is the problem has been solved.

You also need to run user $ rvm requirements to see dependency requirements for your operating system

Source:

I've forgotten this That you have to put this code in ~ / .bashrc or ~ / .zshrc file and you will not have to type this code again. Cheers! -Jorge Garcia

After all, my RVM was fixed, and I could use my rail's new projectname command.

Thanks for all support community !!! <3p


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -