python 2.7 - Google Apps Admin Settings API Reseller Service Account Example -


I am working on the creation of a reseller platform where customers can buy Google app for business and the benefits of Gmail services I can verify, I have to verify that the user has set up MX records so that I can be sure to automatically verify the Max record verification. So my question is:

  1. I believe that I can use the API settings as an Admin Re-Customer Service Account for this purpose, is that correct?
  2. What is the right scope for calling this API, is it?

  3. Can I work an example to accomplish this, for example, I use Python syntax for domain verification.

    service = build ("site verification", 'v1', http = http)

    then

    response = service.webResource (). Insert (body = request_verify_domain, verification method = "DNS_TXT"). Execute ()

I am looking for a similar example to verify the MX record as a reseller service account holder.

Thanks in advance!

See end-end-and-code codeb from Google in many different languages:

< P> To answer your questions:

  • You can validate sites on behalf of your customer domain using a service account on your reseller domain.
  • The site is verifica Tion api:
  • It is not possible to validate the MX record via API if the site / domain is itself valid, you will be fine Mail flow will continue Take that you actually set up MX records) even if MX is not "valid" on the record domain. In fact, validating MX is nothing but getting rid of small snake messages in CPNL - it's only cosmetic :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -