javascript - ToBe or not toBe -


How can I express the or condition with Jasmine, something like this:

Hope (element.css ("display")) Tobey ("") or.toBe. ("Block"); ^^

Is this possible? I know about not but what about or

Jamine.admasters tried to go, but made, but it gives me an error:

Type error: 'undefined' one There is no function (evaluation 'jasmine .addmatchers')

And if I understand it correctly, then it is a bug related to roles and Jasmine versions.

therefore I am using this solution for now:

  var display = element.css ("display"); Var flag = (display == "block" || display == ""); Hope (flag) .toBeTruthy ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -