java - Zero MQ and Websockets -


I currently have an architecture, which is as follows:

  1. Use of Web 5 To connect web web site to UIL web server sheds (Wildfi)
  2. I am both a customer and a publisher on two different ZMQ sockets on the web server. For every new user who joins my web server, I create a thread that runs continuously and listens for messages from upstream. / Li>
  3. When I get a new message, I broadcast the update to all the users who are listening. This update is sent back to your web page using traditional web sockets.

This architecture seems quite simple, but my web server sometimes appears stuck without error or my upstream server sometimes the message I publish on ZMQ is only Looks like when I try to publish the request back to my upstream server on ZMQ.

With the above thought, I would be very interested to know if anyone has created a system with such techniques? If so, can you explain your architecture?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -