html - Using more than 1 css style in wordpress -


So, before I run away completely from the hair, I think I can reach the group for some help I am I currently have a site in WordPress that every page requires its CSS style because no page is the same style. How can I load the style from a specific CSS file designed just for that page to call for a particular page in the world? I think I should add that all 10 page header files are used only with get_header, everything else is styled in different ways that want to work with style CSS or override it some other way Do not think for

Thank you to all of you for helping out in the form of IT, I have been stopped on this issue for stupidity. I do not sleep, but work on websites for a few hours at night There is a bad time to do I have finally understood things because of all your help.

Thank you again for sharing your knowledge ... ...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -