firebase - Data added through REST API not visible in Forge -


Can I receive data using other commands and I, but when I look at his forge, So that information is not there, similarly, I can not get data in Forge through the rest of my orders.

I can go to this site to see the data, and I can remove .json But when I log in and look at it in FOZ then shows a different set of data from Forge.

This is the location shown in both forge, but showing different content.

Now I see I was using ... firebaseio-DEMO.com ... Just instead of my remaining calls ... firebaseio ...

Attaches - At the end of your own URL, just create some kind of demo of test database of my database? Is this something deliberate?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -