c# - IIS and ASP.NET: Virtual directory / application -


I am installing an asp.net mvc application to run on IIS. When I type localhost / mywebsite in a browser on the local machine, I want to apply it to run.

If I just add a new web site to physical location in IIS, set it to the directory of my published AST.NET application, the default is that localhost Shows the homepage of

In IIS, if I click on the application , then it allows me to specify a nickname and a physical location for this nickname. If I set this alias to mywebsite , and the physical location in the same directory as before, then it should work in principle, okay?

The issue I want to do now is that I have some problems with duplication now, because I have both application on localhost and localhost / mywebsite I'm going

Create an empty folder and in this IIS, a default website with this code will be Set up for localhost url. This can be an empty website, inside this folder, create another folder "MyWebSite" for your website and copy your ASP.NET MVC files into it. In the IIS, close your default website and find the "MyWebSite" folder. Right click on the folder and select "Convert to Application" button. Bus.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -