visual studio - Javascript prediction -


I'm a big fan of the subtitle text, but I did not see anything that was not useful during the development of JavaScript. Imagine that I have a revealing module pattern

  var revealingModuleName = (function () {function methodName () {}; function test () {} return { MethodName: methodName};} ());  

As you can now know that the function testing is private, and methodName is public Visual Studio, Aptana and PHPStom know this, and when I start typing modulation, After name, dot they only suggest public functions (in this case, method name). Understanding code flow is really useful.

Unfortunately, if you do the same thing in the Sublime Text, then this method also recommends the name and the exam, and it is not right because the function does not know anything about a test function. as well.

I am not English, I hope that I am justifying it.

Is there a plugin to solve this problem? Sublime to create smart as visual studio, PHP Storm or Apatana?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -