php - Return greek characters from MySQL to Javascript -


I am trying to create a form that is used to get value from a MySQL table of JQuery Autocompletion Uses I am very new to javascript and ajax, but I got it to work. When I type 1 letter in the input field, I get an E drop-down list with values ​​matching the table. It works fine with normal character (AZ, 1- 9). However, I have a table with the following value:

  • 10 ng
  • 100 ng
  • 1 μg
< P> The last one is giving me problems because it has a Greek character when I write '1', then it should return all 3 values ​​in the drop-down menu. Instead it does not return anything when I type '10', then it returns the first value before it is expected.

<$ (function () {$ ("" .jax_getid _ ") each (function () {(function ($ this) {$ this.autocomplete ({feedback: function (event, Ui) {try {if (ui.content.length === 0} {$ ("#" + Event.target.id + "- empty message"). Text ("no result found");} and { $ ("#" + Event.target.id + "- empty-message") empty ();}} hold (error) {error = "error 1:" + error; message; warning (error);}}, Source: Function (Request, Feedback) {{$ .ajax {{url: "list_" + $ This.attr ('id') + ".php", Datatype: "Jason", Da Ta: {word: request. Term}, success: function (data) {response (Data); console.log (data);}});} hold (error) {error = "error 2:" + err.message; warning (error);}}, minlang: 1});}) ($ (This));});});

While searching around, I found some things about the encoding of the database from the database. I am not sure if this is a problem, and if it is, then I have no clue how to solve it.

Edit:
IfTrying to visualize a MySQL-table in a simple HTML table, it works without problems ...
When I try to print the answer to the console Google Chrome), please give me Receives error: Uncort type error: Properties of zero 'labels' can not be read.

Try encoding your request (see :). Then ..

  ... Data type: "Jason", Data: {word: encoderi (request.term)}, .... ....  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -