MongoDB YAML "Unrecognized option: security" -


I am running Mongo DB version 2.6 on Windows Server 2012. I'm having trouble setting up a YAML config file for security authorization. When I have the configuration file below, I get an error by simply saying "unrecognized option: security". What is wrong with my config?

mongod_test.conf:

Security: Authorization: Enabled Authentication Microsystem: Mongodabi-CR Storage: DB Path: F: \ MongoData

Command line:

  mongod.exe --config mongod_test.conf  

I've added an empty space in my file and it determines the part of the problem I am getting with the current error with the updated config:

  c: \ MongoDBFolder \ bin> mongod.exe --config mongod_test.conf Unrecognized option: Security. Authentication opportunities for 'Exe --help' for more information  

Talk to your exact structure You can not get parse errors;

  Security: Authorization: Enabled Authentication Mikizim: Mongodabi-CR Storage: DBPith: F: \ Mongodeeta  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -