virtual machine - Accessing Dev Environment from another VM (Virtualbox) -


On my OSX machine, I run two VMs:

  • Development environment (alias) DE (Linux)
  • Test environment (aka te) (Win7 IE9)

In my TE, I was able to use a server running on my DE I would like to be Looks pretty straight forward but I'm new like this

I am using virtualbox as my client on both machines. My dev atmosphere is a stray box setup with puppet, I can still modify it with Virtualbox. Simple solution wins I have tried nested boxing, it does not work: p

I desired The result was very easy to guess, I had to add the same line to my local machine and add it to my VM.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -