reporting services - Barcode scanning and printing AX 2012 | SSRS 2012 -


I need a client to integrate barcode scanners and printers with Ax.

I am using code39 barcode type, and am editing the encoded string (FOMRT: item-id% batchID ) in the corresponding table in a field with ADT barcode SRR . I used this field in the report text box control with the font BC C39 3 to 1 HD and font-size 36pt and it worked fine. I scanned it and gave the string required by scanning.

But now when I have created another report in another server, it does not scan properly (either gives half value or does not give anything, as does not read barcode in the scanner is).

I tried to change the font size, but in vain.

Please suggest some solution, am I missing something?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -