Error to compile susy on Mavericks ruby version -


This is my problem that I susy to update susy version (2.1.2, 2.1.1) sass (3.3 .6, 3.3 .4) Ruby 2.0.0p0.

Then I start working with the compass clock and send this error to the compilation:

  WARNING: Something went terribly wrong here. Try adjusting your variable line / 104 / line / theme / 1/8 / gm / sushi-1.0.9 / sass / susy / _media.scss on line 104, in line / library / ruby ​​/ james / 1 / 8 / gm / line break from 'breakpoint' Susy-1.0.9 / sass / susy / _grid.scss, thoughts about thoughts / ideas / ideas / ideas / thoughts about thoughts / ideas / ideas / ideas In 36 containers / containers 'container'  

I do not know why my project is out of date Attempts to use and not the latest How can I change it?

"post-text" itemprop = "text">

Sissi is incompatible with that compass version () so I think that the compass only works with the older version

You can install existing ones that should work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -