Can I call a non-async function asynchronously in Dart? -


I want to decode a GIF with the use of decodgefnimation, but it takes a lot of time and freeze my webplay Causes to do There are no async methods in the library. I saw how to do asynchronous processing in dart, and it seems that I need to use futures, though I'm not sure how to make one for my function.

Actually it is not sure what I am doing

  zero decode (Uint8List data) {future animation = decodeGifAnimation (Data); // But it gives the animation, not the future! Anim.then (ready); }    

"zero-decoded" Data) {new futures (() => decodegraph animation (data)). Then (prepayer); }

or

  future decode (Uint8List data) {new future (= =)> decodeGifAnimation (Data)) then (prepeare). }  

If you want to do some async processing, then the method comes back to call like the method

  decode (data) then (xxx);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -