asp.net - Regular Expression to reject special characters except slahses? -


I have a regular Express Vivalid to block all the special characters. I currently have my expression:

<<> <0> > / )

I'm new to regular expressions and not to make sure how to write them I have seen the surroundings online, but I have a slash Person is not. Any help?

Just place the letter where you want match inside your character Square [] . Regular expression:

 

Since you have said that you are new to regular expressions, I started with This will happen For more information about the characters inside the class squared, take a look at


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -