sql - Stock list to only show unique part numbers -


I am trying to create a stock list but only showing unique part numbers

different Line works and displays only unique part numbers

  Select a different part number from v_StockValuation  

However when I add it in the following way So it displays several lines with the same part number

  SELECT * to v_StockValuationWhat in Partnumber (PartNumber to v_Sto Select ckValuation) Order by PartNumber  

I have tried partnumber by GROUP COUNTING (*) = 1 but excluding partnumbers present more than once Ends

I'm probably remembering something simple, can someone guide me?

Thanks

You can:

 < Code> SELECT * from v_StockValuation Group by PartNumber;  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

import - Python ImportError: No module named wmi -

Editing Python Class in Shell and SQLAlchemy -

c# - MySQL Parameterized Select Query joining tables issue -